Account access expires one (1) year from the date of purchase. If your account shows a “Blocked” status, your account is expired and you will need to re-enroll and pay the registration fee to continue where you left off without losing course progress.
Follow the Steps Below to Re-enroll:
- Register and pay the course fee: Click HERE to Register
- Once you register, disregard the “new” username
- Send us an email atSupport@ParentTaughtDrivingCourse.com
- Subject Line: “Re-Enroll”
- Include new your order number
- Include your original “username”
Please allow 24-48 hours from the date that we receive your email, for us to unlock your original account.
We will send you an email notification once your original account is unlocked.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
PLEASE NOTE: If your account is expired, but you have already completed (Modules 1 -12 & the 14 Hour Driving Log), and only need to request and download your DE964 (LICENSE) Certificate; do NOT re-enroll. Send us an email to Support@ParentTaughtDrivingCourse.com and we are happy to temporarily unlock your account.
Your email MUST include the Registered Student’s Full Name and Username.